Accountant / Office Administrator
About the Company
A versatile privately funded building company, working on in-house projects spanning from residential to semi-commercial and literally anything in between.
Enjoy working in the beautiful beach side suburb of Cottesloe, where you can frequent any of the laid-back cafes or enjoy a stroll next to the ocean on your lunch break.
About the Position
You will play a key role, supporting the operational staff with accounting, book keeping and general administration support.
In this fast moving environment, you can expect every day to be different however, your primary duties and responsibilities will be:
- Management of all day to day account receivables and accounts payable;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of GST returns;
- Preparation up to trial balance level;
- Reporting to the Group Accountant for finalisations and lodgements of returns and statements.
You will also provide general assistance for the operational staff in the carrying out of development and construction related activities such as:
- Preparation and follow up of applications with authorities for permits and consents;
- Tracking of activities and expiries;
- Procurement activities; and
- General project reporting and budget updating.
Enjoy working in a casual part time capacity two days a week.
- Previous experience working in construction accounting; and
- Knowledge of Xero accounting software.
- Knowledge of local council BA documents for lodgement will be held in high regard.
To be considered, apply now!
There is no closing date for this position, we will be reviewing applications as they come in and are ready to make an offer as soon as we interview the right person.
Do not delay your application and risk missing out!
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]