Assistant Property Manager
About the company
Work for a medium sized award winning agency that is focused on providing excellence in Property Management. Their head office is located within the CBD of Perth however they manage properties across Perth, from Alkimos in the North, down to Mandurah in the South.
They offer a fun and supportive environment where you will be greatly appreciated, while being given the training to progress your career.
Throughout the year have they many team functions and events including a quarterly catch ups which make for a fun team environment the whole team loves.
About the role
Your position will be to assist the Head of Department day to day as well as support the Property Managers when required.
Duties will include:
- Preparing rental photography, advertising and carrying out rental & sale viewings;
- Arrears follow up;
- Negotiating lease renewals & rent reviews;
- Arranging and following through on maintenance;
- Carrying out routine inspections; and
- Assisting with final bond inspections.
This can be full time hours or part time school hours to suit the right person for the role. There is also an opportunity work a day from home.
In order to be successful in this position you will have:
- A passion for Property Management;
- Exceptional customer service and time management skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Property management registration, or willingness to get this; and
- Valid driver’s license, with your own car.
- No experience in the industry is required however, if you have worked within a similar position this will be highly regarded.
This is a excellent opportunity to join a supportive office with a property management focus and fast track your career.
There is no closing date for this position, as soon as we find the right person we will make an offer! Do not delay your application and risk missing out.
If you have any questions, you can call/text Melissa on 0438460603 or email [email protected]