Assistant Property Manager
THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED.
Why You Will Love This Job
Getting a good foundation is essential to a successful career. Known as one of the best companies to work for, they invest in your development to ensure that you are able to successfully progress to managing your own portfolio.
You are just breaking into the property management industry and are hungry for the knowledge involved with running a successful portfolio. By supporting two experienced Property Managers, you will learn first hand what it takes to make it. When you are ready, you will have the opportunity to start managing a smaller portfolio and build on it.
A Typical Day
- Supporting Property Managers and internal/external stakeholders;
- Processing tenancy applications, approvals, and tenancy vacate notices;
- Set up and maintenance of Owner/Property/Tenant Files;
- Assist the Property Manager with arranging lease renewals, inspections, rent/invoicing arrears, property condition reports, and various admin duties; and
- Answering telephone calls and managing leasing inquiries.
- A current Property Management Registration or currently undertaking studies in this space;
- A valid drivers licence;
- High level of professionalism; and
- Previous experience in an administration position.
We are progressing to interviews immediately, if you are interested, do not delay your application. Apply now!