Business Development Manager
About the Company:
Join a well-recognised and respected real estate brand located south of the river. This award-winning organisation has been around for over 20 years and has an excellent reputation for offering employees training, career progression and long-term job stability. This well-accomplished company offer an amazing team culture who enjoy setting goals and successfully reaching them!
About the Role:
Driving business development for three districts (all south of the river) your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing, listing and securing new properties through various platforms including warm and cold calling.
- Visiting properties and negotiating deals.
- Strategic growth of the existing rent roll.
- Database management and marketing.
- Budget management and reporting.
Look forward to thriving in a team with established processes and a structured environment with a high level of management support. Your skills and abilities should include:
- Proven experience in Business Development role within Real Estate.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills as client interaction is a core component of the role.
- An energetic, goal driven approach to targets and KPIs.
- A proven track record successfully growing a rent roll.
If you are looking to join the Number 1 Real Estate Brand in Australia please submit your application without delay!