About the Business
Celebrating over 20 years in the industry, this fast-growing business specialises in the design and construction of luxury custom homes and renovations in Perth.
This business provides a highly personalised experience throughout the design and construction process and as such, requires an internal Scheduler to assist with the continuous high quality service and project delivery.
About the Role
This is a contract position until the end of 2020 however could continue on.
Working on up o 15 jobs you will be involved in:
- Assisting in the preparation of subcontract packages
- Assisting in drafting the scope of work and procurement schedules
- Issuing variations
- Managing time extensions
- Processing progress claim
- Strong experience working in Contracts Administration role
- Experience with a variety of residential custom projects including single and double story homes, narrow lot, grouped housing and Class 2 projects
- Familiarity with Project Management software (CoConstruct experience will be held in high regard).
- Above all, you will be a self-motivated and team-oriented individual with exceptional interpersonal skills and stakeholder management.
The successful individual will benefit from working with a great team of highly skilled professionals and a supportive family oriented team.
You will also enjoy working for a business where accountability, work-life balance and flexibility are a core aspect of their culture.
There is no closing date for this position as we are looking for an immediate start.