Land Sales Associate
This is a rare opportunity for an entry-level sales professional to build a career in land sales. Working for a multi-award winning national business, you will be supported by a team of sales professionals and project managers.
This business believes in investing in people with a ‘can do’ attitude and rewarding hard work with career growth and ongoing development opportunities.
- Assisting at the Sales Office on weekends providing exceptional customer service, delivering product information and pricing to customers.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with builder sales reps as well as new and existing customers.
- Identifying new leads, lead management, and conversion;
- Assisting with the achievement of sales and settlement targets;
- Assisting with sales contract documentation.
What We’re Looking For:
- An enthusiastic and switched on professional with some experience working in real estate sales or the property industry in general.
- Valid Sales Registration Certificate.
- Motivated, hardworking and most importantly a friendly demeanor and positive attitude!
To be considered for this role you must possess a current Real Estate Sales Representative registration and be willing to work out of the sales office on weekends.