Land Sales Representative
This organisation are building the strongest sales team in Perth. With great stock to sell, a solid pipeline and a ethical management team, why would you want to join any other business?
About the role
- Contribute towards the success and attend all product launches
- Source buyers through new and existing networks
- Nurture relationships with building sales representatives and a well managed database of buyers
- Contribute to company marketing campaigns and identify opportunities
- Service all incoming buyer inquiries
- Market research and competitor project profiling
Skills and Experience
- Solid experience in Project or Land Sales
- Proven knowledge of Property Development
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and also be a supportive team player
- Administration skills including both reporting and database management
You will also need your WA Sales Registration.
There is no better time to look at a new career path. If you are interested in this position, do not delay your application. Apply Now!