Personal Assistant – 12 Month Contract
About the company
Work for the most reputable agent in a gorgeous suburb located on the fringe of the Perth CBD. This boutique company is well known not only for the high level of service they provide but for their leadership, beautiful marketing and active involvement in the community.
They provide a warm, welcoming and friendly work environment and look after every person that works in the business. The reason for this vacancy is one of their long term employees is having a baby. There will be an excellent hand over and training to ensure you are set up to be successful in the role.
Day to day you will be supporting a high performing Sales Representative with:
- Vendor reporting;
- Preparing appraisals;
- Pointer sign and run sheet preparation;
- Attending inspections;
- Conducting home opens;
- Creating and checking contracts; and
- Preparing sales documentation and sending correspondence.
The ideal applicant:
- Current WA Sales Registration or willingness to get one (the business is willing to pay for the course).
- Experience and knowledge of all aspects of documentation related to the appraisals, listings, sales and settlement process.
Most importantly, you will get to work in a fantastic office environment – they work hard, laugh hard and reward effort and if they are not so busy, they have been known to shut at 4pm on Fridays (if all work is done and up-to-date).
Do not delay your application and risk missing out on this role. Apply Now!