Our client promotes a professional and friendly office environment where the team is valued and enjoy their time at work! This opportunity is suited to an energetic and articulate person who can make a positive and confident impression to high end home owners.
- Coordination of multiple diaries and work schedules driving team time management;
- Arranging property inspections, home opens, and final inspections;
- Preparation of documentation for upcoming meetings and appointments;
- Client communication and relationship management with buyers and sellers as needed; and
- Maintaining information on the CRM database.
- Strong experience in a Personal Assistant position in a high volume, fast paced environment;
- Knowledge and experience working with high worth real estate and clientele;
- Immaculate corporate presentation;
- Exceptional and friendly communication skills;
- A strong grasp of emotional intelligence and social awareness; and
- The ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- High performing team with an excellent reputation;
- Not your traditional real estate company- modern, progressive and innovative approach;
- Impressive marketing and website to be proud of; and
- Immaculately organised and well-structured systems/processes.