We are searching for a talented and experienced Property Manager looking to transition into an incredible working environment where you’ll benefit from an engaging hands-on Manager and the convenience of a primarily office based role.
If you value working somewhere with a supportive and positive culture then read on!
This is a busy role suited to an experienced Property Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Overseeing the management of approximately 200 properties with the day to day hands on help from a BDM, Leasing Agent, Maintenance Agent, Inspections Agent and Assistant your role will be focused on:
- Relationship management and timely communication with property owners as their main point of contact;
- Walk through inspections for final bonds and disposals;
- Inspection and reporting of breaches as required; and
- Negotiating and disposing of bonds as well as lease renewals.
What You Bring
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to build/maintain long-term relationships;
- Demonstrated Property Management experience;
- Property Management Registration and drivers license;
- Enthusiasm and solutions focused thinking; and
- The ability to operate under pressure and maintain effective problem-solving skills.
Benefit from ample free parking, minimal site visits and an attractive salary package of up to $75k plus super plus fuel allowance!
Apply now to be considered for this wonderful opportunity!