Located in the beautiful suburb of Applecross, this company has an excellent reputation in the industry. The team are all process driven and organised. They work hard however are also social and get along well with each other creating a pleasant work environment.
The company is known for investing in their staff through providing monthly training sessions via external trainers ensuring their staff are given the best tools in the industry to be successful in their roles.
Managing a portfolio of 150 properties you’ll be responsible for:
- Chasing and managing rent arrears
- Final Bond Inspections
- Lease Renewals
- Coordination of Maintenance
- Management Authority Renewals
You will be working with two dedicated and experienced assistants who will make managing the portfolio a breeze!
- Current WA Property Management Registration with up-to-date CPD points
- Property Ttree experience is advantageous
- Sound experience in a residential property management position
- A current WA drivers licence
- Full working rights in Australia
You will be able to use a fully maintained company car and you’ll enjoy not having to focus on any business development or Property Condition Reports.
We are currently interviewing for this position, if you are interested, get in contact straight away!