This is a great opportunity to join a multi faceted, forward thinking and growing company located in the inner Eastern Suburbs of Perth.
Known for displaying the best marketing in the local area, they have a wonderful reputation for their professionalism and friendly, approachable team who are often seen at local community events giving back.
Due to a new rent roll acquisition, we are looking for a Property Manager to join this close knit team. Reporting to the Senior Property Manager you will initially manage a portfolio of 80 properties which will grow over time. Enjoy the support of a experienced Leasing Consultant who will keep you vacancies at a minimum.
Your role will be:
- Conducting routine inspections
- Day to day CRM management
- Final bond inspections and finalising bonds
- Attending to property maintenance and process work orders
- Lease renewals/ MA Renewals
- Rental arrears and issuing breach notices as required
- Entering tenant invoices/ creditor invoices
In order to be successful you will need:
- WA Property Management Registration
- Experience within a Residential Property Management role
- Valid Drivers Licence and own vehicle
This truly is a great opportunity move into a business and work environment that you will LOVE.