This market leading, successful property developer has a rare and exciting opportunity for driven professional to start their sales career within their business.
Based in Perth’s CBD, this position would suit someone who is looking for a long-term career move and enjoys a company with structure, and plenty of on-going training & development.
You will provide sales, marketing, and administration support to a team of Sales Representatives to ensure the estate you’re based in is operating to its full capacity. Day to day duties will include:
- Personally ensuring that every client has a positive, memorable experience with the organisation
- Meeting and greeting clients and qualifying leads
- Providing administration support (settlements and contracts)
- Qualifying customer leads, follow-up and conversion
- Creation and distribution of house and land package information
- Managing the customer database with excellent attention to detail
- Ad-hoc duties as required for the Sales Reps
- Various reporting
- Ideally some experience in a Sales PA, Sales Admin or Customer Service role within the real estate industry
- Sales Registration (Essential)
- Ability to work weekends
- Current Drivers Licence
- Professional presentation and clear communication
- Customer focused
- Highly motivated
- Ideally, you will also have a stable employment history with excellent references
This company boasts excellent staff retention, an interesting product, plenty of career development and an opportunity to earn great money.
Priding themselves on their welcoming workforce this company value flexibility and are committed to your work/life balance. Encouraging you to be your best, this company will ensure this role fits in with your lifestyle.
If you believe you tick the boxes above, apply now!