Sales Personal Assistant
Support a sales representative that needs no introduction in the Western Suburbs. This agent is one of the nicest people you will come across in the industry. With incredible family values and a great work drive it is no surprise that their business is going from strength to strength.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering diverted phone calls and attending to enquiries from buyers and sellers where appropriate;
- Assisting with the coordination of home opens and private viewings;
- Writing advertisements;
- Coordination of valuations, pest/ building inspections and final inspections; and
- Writing offers.
Salary & Days of Work
On offer is a generous base salary of $60,000- $65,000 + super + commissions for every sale made.
You will need to be available to assist with home opens on Saturdays.
In order to be successful in this position you will need:
- Hands on experience with the residential sales process in a support role;
- A current WA Sales Registration, reliable vehicle & Drivers Licence.
If you have any questions, please call Melissa Freeman on 0438 460 603 or apply now. Please know that there is no closing date for this role. We will be interviewing immediately, do not delay your application and risk missing out!
All applications will be held in strict confidence,