Sales Personal Assistant
About the company
This is your opportunity to join a non-competitive, supportive environment with a very motivated and high achieving team. Located in the heartbeat of North Perth in a lovely office, this business is very well known and respected in the area and have a number of consecutive years awards as proof!
About the role
In this permanent full time position you will support two fantastic Directors with their continued success in the industry. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining both Directors diaries and appointments;
- Arranging photographers, signs and keys;
- Coordinating inspections;
- Processing listing and sales files; and
- General sales administrative tasks.
In addition you will will also supervise the company social media and website, company IT Services and the Sales Administrator who you will work closely with.
This is a Monday to Friday role however, at times where it is very busy you may be required help on Saturdays with home opens however this will not be a weekly expectation and you would receive time in lieu for your efforts.
In order to hit the ground running you will have:
- Experience working within a residential sales or residential sales support role; and
- A drivers licence and reliable vehicle.
- A Sales Registration or willingness/desire to get this will also be highly regarded.
If you wish to join a growing and leading organisation and work with some of the industries BEST performers – do not delay your application and risk missing out on this brilliant career opportunity.
Enquiries or to find out about other positions call Melissa Freeman on
0438 460 603 or email [email protected]