Supporting an extremely reputable leader in the industry, you will be walking into an environment set up for success! This opportunity is suited to an energetic and articulate person who can make a positive and confident impression to high-end homeowners. You will be amongst a strong performing team with a reputation of selling Perth’s most prestigious residential properties.
Your typical day will involve:
- Marketing and advertising (local and major newspapers, social media, brochures, market reports, and personal advertising).
- Arrange property inspections, home opens, and final inspections.
- Diary management, booking appointments, appraisals, and inspections.
- Coordinate the sales process including liaising with buyers, sellers, settlement agents and banks.
- Write and negotiate offers.
- Produce agent’s personal marketing as well as prospecting.
- Maintain CRM database
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated organisation skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- An adaptive and dynamic approach to work and the ability to take initiative.
- Previous knowledge and experience working with high worth real estate and clientele.
- Sales Registration and MyDesktop experience
- Immaculate corporate presentation.
- The ability to build and maintain positive working relationships and work autonomously when required
- Skills that will help you reach your highest potential
- Career Progression on the cards
- A stunning, new office
- Great commission structure
- Above industry average salary package and recognition awaits for the right person!
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. Don’t delay your application, interviews will be conducted as a matter of priority.