Scheduler / Estimator
About the Business
Celebrating over 20 years in the industry, this fast-growing business specialises in the design and construction of luxury custom homes and renovations in Perth.
This business provides a highly personalised experience throughout the design and construction process and as such, requires an internal Scheduler to assist with the continuous high quality service and project delivery.
About the Role
- Scheduling take offs.
- Writing up scope of works for contractors.
- Writing up purchase orders for job materials off a plan.
- Updating schedules of jobs.
- Visiting job sites to assist with coordination as necessary.
- Strong experience working a scheduling and / or estimating role.
- Experience with a variety of custom projects including single and double story homes, narrow lot, grouped housing and Class 2 projects.
- Familiarity with Project Management software (CoConstruct experience will be held in high regard).
- Above all, you will be a self-motivated and team-oriented individual with exceptional interpersonal skills and stakeholder management.
The successful individual will benefit from working with a great team of highly skilled professionals and a supportive family oriented team.
You will also enjoy working for a business where accountability, work-life balance and flexibility are a core aspect of their culture.
To apply for this role click apply!