Senior Personal Assistant / Buyers Manager
Support a modern day agent and business owner who has adopted a down to earth approach to all his transactions. With a strong work ethic, genuine care for client needs and high intensity marketing it is no surprise that time and time again he has been the number one Salesperson in his company as well as the number one sales rep for the suburb in which he has a key focus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering diverted phone calls and attending to enquiries from buyers and sellers where appropriate;
- Coordination of home opens and private viewings;
- Writing advertisements;
- Coordination of valuations, pest/ building inspections and final inspections;
- Writing offers; and
- Working collaboratively with the Listing and Sales Coordinator to drive a efficient sales process.
Salary & Days of Work
On offer is a generous base salary of $75000 (depending on your experience) + super.
You will need to be available to assist with home opens on Saturdays.
In order to be successful in this position you will need:
- Hands on experience with the Residential Sales process;
- A current WA Sales Registration, reliable vehicle & Drivers Licence
- To be a team player as you will need to have good internal relationships with the wider team.
- A phone manner that is of a high caliber and a proactive nature to address client concerns in a win/ win mindset every time; and
- To have adaptable approach and ability to make decisions in the best interest of the business.
If you have any questions, please call Melissa Freeman on 0438 460 603 or apply now. Please know that there is no closing date for this role. We will be interviewing immediately, do not delay your application and risk missing out!
All applications will be held in strict confidence, and will not be discussed with anyone outside of PRESS Recruitment.