Senior Property Manager
Fall in love with your career again with this incredible opportunity to join a highly respected business who put the effort into attracting, developing and retaining their people.
Enjoy working for a highly sort after team and reap the benefits of working for a boutique business. Enjoy a positive work environment with daily laughs and banter, social outings and other fun activities throughout the year!
What your role looks like:
- Routine property inspections.
- Property Leasing.
- Coordinating maintenance.
- Conducting final bonds and inspections.
- Managing rent arrears.
What you bring to the team:
- Proven experience in residential property management.
- Certificate of Registration.
- Valid drivers licence (manual).
- Flexibility to work out of hours where needed for leasing.
You will be provided with a portfolio that will see you focus on properties in one area to ensure you do not spend your day travelling all over Perth.
You will also be given a company car to use during work hours so you can keep your personal car looking fabulous with minimal kms.
Don’t hesitate to apply as this position won’t stay available for long!