Senior Property Manager
*** THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED ***
Be a part of a business that promotes a positive and enthusiastic work environment and recognises their staff for the hard work they put in!
Aside from having a modern and innovative approach, this business has a heart! With strong ties to the community and local charities, you will feel proud to represent this boutique brand and help continue their well-respected reputation within the industry.
What You Will Do:
- Manage 120 – 130 properties located in Applecross, South Perth, Cannington and Rivervale.
- Manage lease renewals, coordinate maintenance, manage arrears, conduct final bond inspections, breach inspections and approve invoices.
***All routine inspections and PCR’s are outsourced and you are not required to do Trust Accounting***
What We’re Looking For:
- An experienced end to end residential Property Manager who can hit the ground running.
- A current Property Management Registration.
- A valid drivers licence (you will have the option to take home a company car).
What You Will Enjoy:
- State of the art technology and software systems.
- Excellent remuneration
- Expansive new offices in the heart of Applecross.
Interviews are expected to start immediately and so don’t delay your application!