About the Company
With over 50 years of experience in the Strata Management industry, this is an opportunity to join a progressive business that leads from the front. They were the first business in Australia to achieve their strata management practice standards certification and continuously strive to ensure that their business and team are proactively adapting to the needs and demands of the wider industry.
About the role
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Attending to all phone calls relative to the portfolio (around 50 buildings)
- Attending to all emails relative to the portfolio
- Preparing and sending notice of meeting agenda’s, taking, preparing and distributing minutes of meetings.
- Liaising with the Council of Owners, owners, and property managers to cultivate good relations and ensure all expectations are being met
- Insurance Claims for portfolio
- Document management of Strata Company files both electronic and hard copies;
To help you manage the portfolio you will share an assistant with another Strata Manager. Your Assistant duties will be issuing of work orders, quote requests, actioning work from minutes of meetings, issuing breach letters and sending memo’s.
You will also have the support from a Trust Administrator who does all things financial, including financials and budget with your input.
In order to hit the ground running in this position you will need:
- Sound experience in a Strata Management role;
- A Certificate IV in Strata Community Management or willingness to obtain before April 2024;
- A recent Police Clearance.
If you have any questions, email [email protected] or call 0438 460 603.
There is no closing date for this position we will be reviewing interest daily. Do not delay your application and risk missing out on this role. Apply Now.