Strata Manager Administrator
This is an incredible opportunity due to an internal promotion to join one of Australia’s fastest growing Strata Management companies.
Kick start your career and learn from the best with a strong supportive and close knit team.
As a Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating and scheduling strata meetings, creating meeting agendas and taking minutes;
- Liaising with the Council of Owners, tenants and Property Managers to nurture good working relationships;
- Generating work orders and assisting with insurance claims;
- Assisting with obtaining quotes and coordinating maintenance work; and
- Assisting with the preparation of draft budgets and financial reports.
The ideal person will have some experience in a strata management support role however we will also consider a strong administrator with a desire and genuine interest to develop a career within the industry.
The successful candidate must be able to manage professional relationships, be self-motivated and have the ability to problem solve. Applicants with good negotiation and prioritising skills are highly desirable.
Look forward to going to work every day with a genuinely happy team who are well established and known within the Strata Community. Apply Now!