Temp Property Manager
Our temp assignments are on the rise. Whether you’re looking for a quick source of income or a foot in the door to get you back into the industry, read on!
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to keep their skills fresh, gain experience working for a variety of companies whilst staying open to opportunities.
As a Property Management Temp you can expect to be involved with any of the following:
- Coordinating routine and final bond inspections.
- Liaising with contractors and coordinating maintenance.
- Managing lease renewals.
- Coordinating invoices and managing arrears.
- Communicating with owners and tenants and responding to queries in a timely manner.
In order to be a successful Property Management Temp you should have:
- The ability to adapt to new environments and people with ease.
- The ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
- A minimum of 2 years experience undertaking end to end property management.
- A current PM Registration certificate with up to date CPD points.
- A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle.
Applications will be reviewed and suitable candidates contacted shortly after for interviews. When submitting your resume, please provide a brief summary of your ideal work arrangement and availability.