About the company
This is your opportunity to join a non-competitive team environment with a very motivated and high achieving team. Located in the heartbeat of North Perth in a lovely office, this business is very well known and respected in the industry.
About the role
In this permanent part time position your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Residential sales and property management trust accounting
- Receipting rents and purchaser deposits
- Invoicing for rentals and sales
- Tenant payments and landlord disbursements
- Leasing and sales commission reports
- General accounts payable
- End of Month reporting
You will need experience in:
- Residential real estate trust accounting
If you wish to join a growing and leading organisation and work with some of the industries BEST performers – do not delay your application and risk missing out on this brilliant career opportunity.
Enquiries or to find out about other positions call Melissa Freeman on
0438 460 603 or email [email protected]