Trust Accountant (Temp)
This organisation boasts a highly friendly, tight-knit environment with a motivated and high achieving team. Run by some of the BEST operators in the industry, they are very well known and respected.
As the temporary Trust Accountant, your duties will include:
- High volume residential Property Management trust accounting
- Receipting rents and purchase deposits
- Invoicing for rentals
- Bank reconciliations
- Tenant payments and landlord disbursements
- Leasing reports
- General accounts payable
- Mid Month processing and End of Month reporting
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar Trust Accounting position is essential (non-negotiable)
- Sound experience in the Real Estate industry processing accounts for both sales and property management
- Proven ability to operate in a fast paced, busy environment
- Knowledge and experience using REST + Filesmart
This company is one of the most sought after businesses in Perth and would be a fantastic addition to any resume. If you meet the criteria and are ready to start NOW, please get in touch!
Need More Information?
Simply call Melissa Freeman on 0438 460 603.
Not Quite Right?
Here at PRESS Recruitment, we are Property & Real Estate Staffing Specialists. If this position isn’t quite right for you, but you would like to register your interest in future temporary or permanent opportunities please email your resume to Melissa Freeman via [email protected] with the subject “Registration”