WA Project Marketing Manager
About the Company
Work for a multi award winning national developer who have achieved a long term reputation for the identification, design and development of quality residential and commercial properties Australia wide.
They offer a range of innovative initiatives to support employee health and well being and to create a more enjoyable workplace including group fitness classes, free healthy snack options, standing meeting tables, active social committees, company sponsored events and access to a Employee Assistance Program that provides staff a professional, confidential counselling service at no cost.
They also offer also offer a contemporary approach to office attire and flexible working arrangements, allowing employees to be comfortable at work and to work remotely when required.
Their marketing team are highly skilled with top industry talent and central to the business success.
About the Position
In this diverse role you will be responsible for a combination of project marketing, campaign strategy and development as well as corporate branding activities.
Duties will include:
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns for designated WA projects, corporate brand and corporate content program activities;
- Undertaking customer research;
- Providing marketing advice in support of acquisition work undertaken for the company; and
- Providing support in the operation of the marketing team to meet daily operational and corporate agenda requirements.
In order to hit the ground running in this position you will need:
- A successful track record in planning, delivery of content marketing strategy and distribution of content through social media and traditional communications channels.
- Previous experience working within a property or building and construction environment.
There is no closing date for this position, we will be reviewing applications as they come in. Do not delay your application and risk missing out on this fantastic and rare opportunity.
If you have any questions email Melissa Freeman at [email protected] or call her directly 0438 460 603